My Professional Designations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Since 1983
- Registered California Income Tax Preparer Since 1990
- Registered Investment Advisor Since 1999
- MBA in Finance and Marketing, UCLA
- Multiple Courses in Real Estate and Personal Financial Planning from UCLA Extension and the College of Financial Planning in Denver, Colo.
- 10 years in Government Service as a City Planner, Government Grants Program Manager and an Alternative Energy Program Planner
- 5 Years in Real Estate Financial Analysis
- 20 + Years in Personal Financial Planning and Tax Preparation
I am married and the mother of a child in college. I am especially sensitive to the needs of the young families starting out, middle-aged families sandwiched between caring for children and older and disabled parents, and seniors needing to maximize their lifestyle with budget constraints.